D5.7 represents the work completed as part of Work Package 5, T5.6 ‘VARCITIES Health & well-being platform deployment’. The tasks objective is to develop the VARCITIES H&WB platform starting from the specifications defined in T5.2 and further extending the capabilities of the existing software tools from IES.
This report is not intended to show the final, complete version of the platform, but instead shows the initial prototype version which has existing available data included in it from each of the pilot sites. As each pilot site implements their visionary solutions and starts to obtain data from the sensors installed, this will become amiable in the H&WB platforms. Updates to how the sites look in the platform, and visualisations from the sensor data can then be completed.
The first version of the H&WB platform using existing data and 3D map views, has been demonstrated, as well as the design and development process, engagement with stakeholders and the completion of the Dashboards.
The final list of Dashboards to be developed, is shown below, the first three of which are shown in this report:
- VARCITIES Overview – EU map with each site location, with H&WB data for comparison.
- Pilot Site Overview – overview of city, pilot site, solutions and key H&WB indicators.
- Pilot Site H&WB Dashboard – 3D view of site, location and information about solutions.
- Pilot Site Key Indicators – data/results from sensors in visual and engaging view.
- Biodiversity – all vegetation and species found in the area can be shown on the 3D view.
- Feedback – embedded questionnaires to allow citizens to feedback on how the site made them feel.
- All Indicators – all current and past H&WB indicator results.
All of these items will be finalised and reported on as part of D5.8 ‘VARCITIES H&WB platform final- live data’.
This is a confidential deliverable, as such, the full deliverable is not available to the public.