In January 2020, ISOCARP Institute presented the general Communication & Dissemination Strategy of VARCITIES project, including target groups, dissemination channels, communication approaches, narratives, as well as guidelines for project partners. The Strategy will be reviewed every year and the final deliverable will be submitted at the end of the project. In parallel, ISOCARP Institute is working closely with Pilot Cities to define tailored local communication and dissemination strategies.
This document constitutes the strategic framework and the guide for communication and dissemination activities of the VARCITIES project. The document clearly presents objectives, strategic guidelines, instructions and KPIs to measure the achievement and the impact of the project.
In short, the document is composed of the following main sections:
- Outline of the objectives of communication and dissemination
- Introduction of the context of reference for communication and dissemination
- Analysis of the target audience
- Formulation of strategic approaches and guidelines
- Definition of means and delivery channels
- Instructions for internal organisations, tasks ad roles